Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday: That Funky Music

Good evening my Monday friends!

I'll be honest - this morning was rough. I was all excited last night (something about a really good looking vampire) and stayed up much too late.

The inevitable happened, and I slept in this morning. I managed to make it to work on time (and in top form), but let me tell you, I was a little off kilter all day.

So, today, I needed something really damn cool. Something I could boogie down to, something that demands a little off kilter action.

To the Parentals - I know what you did in the seventies. It was all a little sideways, no?

I bet it looked good on you, and it probably felt even better.

Now for the good stuff, the natural high. We all know drugs are bad. You should never, ever, touch them. Not one little bit. Not even if you nothing else to live for. At least that is my disclaimer.

Get ready to bop to the beat of Wild Cherry and their bad ass ballad "Play that Funky Music":




Did you happen to watch the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards last night?

We had it on, but I forced the Newf to turn it off. It seems the majority of those kids are too young to hold my interest. That, or I'm too old.

Either way, after watching that, I don't feel old anymore. You rock, Wild Cherry.

Avoiding the Nickelodeon green garbage, cool cure and pretty powders,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment